Thank you for joining wilmott.com and/or subscribing to our magazine!
Now that you’re a member of wilmott.com there are many things for you to look forward to.
- Mailshots: Ok, so some strange people don’t look forward to mailshots. If you don’t want to be sent interesting messages from us then you can email firstname.lastname@example.org now, with the subject something like “I don’t want any of your poxy emails, even if they do keep the site alive.” Or you can click on the unsubscribe link that you will find at the bottom of every mailshot. On the other hand you can stay on our mailing list, it’s not as if any trees are being killed.
- Content: Entirely free! We have Articles, News, and Blogs (the last of these not to be taken too seriously).
- Inner Circle: Some of our articles are for Special People only. But the good news is that you too can be Special! Just give us a little bit more information about yourself and if we like the cut of your jib–which is pretty much guaranteed unless we think you might be a spammer or troll–then we will give you access to the Wilmott Inner Circle. Inner Circle members also get special offers, such as low-priced or even free entry into our annual Quant Insights Conference. To join simply click on one of the Inner Circle articles and you will get further instructions, which will self destruct in five, four, three,…
- Magazine: We have a bi-monthly, hard-copy, information-packed and square-shaped magazine! Information about subscription and submitting articles can be found here, and a list of past issues and their contents here. If you are ready to make the bold step of subscribing then go directly here. If you have already subscribed then you can find your subscription information here.
- CQF: One of the many things we are famous for. We started the Certificate in Quantitative Finance at the same time as our magazine. It’s now run by Fitch, and is easily the world’s largest, high-level quant program. It competes with all Masters degrees but is a) more practical, b) taught by really great lecturers, many of them famous practitioners, c) includes programming in various languages (did we mention how practical it is?), d) includes an enormous catalogue of Lifelong Learning lectures, e) and much more! Check out cqf.com for details and sample content.
- Jobs: I know, we poor bastards outside of academia have to work for a living. Take a look at our jobs board for anything quant or data related.
- Forum: Last but most assuredly not least, our forum. There are many different areas for you to explore, to comment, and to ask and answer questions. For example: General Forum (this is the forum for general quantitative finance banter); Technical Forum (this is the place for seasoned professionals’ technobabble. Newbies, read and learn only!); Off Topic (all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Post non quant messages here. Anything legal goes…). And there are forums for numerical methods, politics, trading, brainteasers, etc.
P.S. Make sure you join us on Social Media…
and for jobs…
P.P.S And if you are looking for the best high-level quant qualification visit, cqf.com