If you are a talented website designer / Logo designer, based in the Philippines, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team of 12 Filipino designers.
We are offering you a full-time. position designing websites & landing pages, logos and branding from the comfort of your own home.
You will be designing for a range of clients all over the world, so they can help more people and have a bigger impact on the world.
You get to work with a world-leading website design & branding agency > Studio1Design.com
You will have a regular weekly income that you can rely on. (Paid directly into your bank in PHP, via TransferWise.)
Our design managers will help guide you to improve your ' conversion-focused website design skills.
For this role, you will need to:
- Design to a high standard similar to our folio here: https://studio1design.com/folio
- Be self-motivated & very reliable.
- Work at a fair & reasonably fast pace.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Accept constructive criticism of your work.
- Be able to design websites confidently in Adobe XD.
- Commit to a full-time position with the goal to work with us for at least 2 years.
- Be ethical, a team player, and a good communicator.
- Have good English speaking & writing skills.
- Have a fast & reliable computer & fast internet speed.
- Have your own 100GB Dropbox account. ($10 per month.)
- Work full-time within standard daytime hours, 8 hours per day from Monday to Friday.
You will have a huge advantage if you can design all of the following: Websites, landing pages, logos/branding, infographics, social media images, slide decks, banner ads, blog post images, podcast covers, ebooks, brochures, etc.
We are an Australian business that has an excellent reputation for creating awesome-looking custom websites, branding, and marketing graphics for our clients all around the world that use online marketing funnels to grow their businesses.
***NOTE: WE ARE LOOKING FOR DESIGNERS ONLY. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE A WEBSITE DEVELOPER.***
The position will start with a fully paid full-time 2-week trial period, to see how well you can design. If your performance, talent, and attitude are a good fit for our culture, we will offer you a permanent full-time position.
Our Filipino design team is great to work alongside and you will most likely make some lasting friendships too.
When I visited the team in the Philippines, we had a lot of fun and the design team's bond grew even stronger.
If you have what we are looking for, I look forward to meeting you on a video Zoom call soon.
Thank you & good luck!