A remote-based Software Development Engineer job in Santa Monica is currently available through Belcan. To be considered for this role you will have over 3 years of web development experience, full SDLC, testing, deployments, continuous improvements and multiple languages such as Java, GO, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline
- 3+ years of experience in web development of browser agnostic platforms
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering best practices covering the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing, and operations.
- 2+ years of development experience in multiple programming languages (e.g. Groovy, Java, Ruby, Go, Python, C, etc.)
- 2+ years experience with Neo4j or SQL-based applications (e.g., MySQL, Oracle), and developing relational databases
- 2+ years experience building scalable web applications, working in AWS environments
- 2+ years experience with application security SAST/DAST tools
- 1+ years experience with APIs to vulnerability detection tools and to ticketing tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of vulnerability risk management and SSDLC
- Familiarity with Jira/Confluence
- Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity to detailed solutions
- Independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results
- Sense of ownership, urgency, and drive