Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
A dynamic and detail-oriented UX/UI Designer with a strong portfolio of work. This person will embody and inspire the AvantStay aesthetic through creative, high-quality, professional campaigns and will contribute to our overall supply expansion efforts. Our ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment, has an eye for style, and enthusiasm for digital conversion trends.
What you’ll do…
- Design landing pages, web flows, ads, responsive emails, paid social ads, display ads, postcards, presentations decks, sales collateral, brochures & more.
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions with supply marketing team & pitch creative ideas.
- Concept, produce, and edit creative content aligning with the head of supply marketing’s vision that is designed and optimized with platform, target audience, and marketing goals in mind.
- Strong design skills, comfortable taking an idea from concept to execution.
- Deep understanding of the nuances of each online platform (Facebook, Instagram, Web, email, etc) and how to adapt and optimize content per channel; this includes proper file size, specs, and copy adaptations.
- Create and maintain a consistent visual voice for brand assets.
- Maintain and manage an asset library on an ongoing basis, as well as inventory of where these assets live and how they will be used.
- Ensure that work adheres to brand standards and project deliverables.
- Work as a project manager to meet goals and deadlines in terms of asset delivery.
What you’ll bring…
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 2-5 years of UX experience and an eye for minimalist design
- B2B experience preferred, experience with Unbounce or other landing page software/web design platforms a plus
- An online portfolio
- Highly experienced with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Invision, experience with Figma.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Experience with end-to-end execution of creative content in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Extensive knowledge of best practices for email, web, ads, print and mobile
- Ability to prioritize, and support communication for support stakeholder alignment Strong written, visual and oral communication skills; able to prepare collateral and deliverables for senior management team
- Strong understanding of digital platforms
Perks and Benefits...
- Salary: $50,000-$65,000
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and Company events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.