Trade Support Engineer – Fintech / Linux
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Trade Support Engineer to join our high profile client.
Our client is a major global financial exchange, driven by technology. They are at the bleeding edge of not only product ideas but also technology and data manipulation. They use unique online data from many sources to create an ultra low latency trading environment for their clients. They have grown massively and recently were voted in the top 50 fintech firms globally.
Day to Day the Trade Support Engineer will:
The Trade Desk Specialist’s role is to provide senior-level support answering questions and resolving participant issues related to trading, market data and technology.
- The role will support day to day associated tasks with operations, trade support and oversight over live Production trading systems.
- Handling inbound calls and email traffic for the Trade Desk, as well as monitoring all trading, reporting and market data systems proactively.
- Serve as an escalation and coordination point during Production critical incidents, and will oversee the full issue resolution lifecycle including communication to market participants and vendors.
- Manage the Trade Desk in the absence of the Operations Manager, will be expected to contribute new ideas to improve operational efficiency, and may help lead on project based work.
Trade Support Engineer Must Have:
- Strong previous experience having supported Futures & Options required.
- Equivalent of Bachelor’s Degree.
- FIX protocol proficiency preferred.
- Experience of monitoring and support of production mission critical trading and market data systems preferred.
- Customer on-boarding experience preferred.
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
- Windows and Linux experience preferred.
- SQL proficiency preferred.
- Bash or Python scripting experience preferred.
- Desire to increase securities market expertise and to become proficient with Cboe Technology.
- Ability to work well on an international team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
You will be joining a progressive and exciting company committed to excellence. They offer an excellent working environment with ongoing training and a structured career path. You can also expect an excellent salary and benefits package. Including a large bonus from day 1.
My client is based in Amsterdam
Site Reliability Engineer Linux, TCP/IP, Latency, BGP