Trade Operations Specialist - ETF
£110,000 + Bonus
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Trade Operations Analyst to join our high profile client.
Our client is a well known global High Frequency Trading firm. They value technology especially the opensource variety as well as scalability and robust performance (much like their track record).
This is a bleeding edge role as close as it gets to the market. You will participate in providing financial and operational support to the firm.
The Operations team is responsible for daily trade affirmation, position reconciliations, corporate action, settlement and production of internal NAV.
Other key tasks of the role include:
- Execute systems enhancements and projects to optimize operational workflow
- Liaise with internal departments and external brokers and counterparties
Trading Operations Analysts MUST have:
- At least 2 years of trading operations experience from buy- or sell-side
- Product coverage with a wide range of products including stocks and derivatives
- Knowledge of Equities (Cash/Swap), FX/NDF, Futures/Options, ETFs
- Experience with Options/Futures expiry and DR conversion workflows
- Daily reconciliations with fund administrator, PBs and executing brokers
- NAV, P&L and margin calculations and reporting
- Experience being point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for techies, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
Based in the City.
Operations, Latency, Itivit, OMS, Reuters, tbricks, Linux HPC HFT Operations VBA