If you're looking to add your skills to a small (10-15 person), fully funded (years of runway), rapidly growing team creating the farming industry's equivalent of TurboTax read on.
Specifically, we're looking for you to become the test automation expert on our team.
- Develop test plans & strategies
- Develop and execute a comprehensive set of automated functional and regression tests
- Day to day hands-on testing, with a mix of manual and automated test cases
- Create tests for ad hoc situations such as replicating production issues or load testing under specific conditions.
- Review acceptance criteria on user stories to ensure they are thorough and able to be tested
- Work with the Product Owner to ensure test plans, test cases and acceptance criteria are concise and complete
- Light troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Create defects based on failed test results
- 3 to 5 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps (pipelines)
- Experience with Selenium
- Ability to understand user stories, manipulate data and test software
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Hands-on experience using testing tools to create automated tests against a cloud-based applications and API’s (Selenium)
Through the direction of CTO and collaborative work with all other affiliated individuals Sr. Microsoft Geospatial Development Specialist strives to work with the technology team to architect, design, develop and implement tests consistent with our policies and objectives.