Patron Technology is a remote-friendly company. This position is open to any candidate in North America.
WHO ARE WE?
Patron Technology empowers event organizers to take control of their entire event experience with their virtually limitless technology solution. Using our powerful ticketing, experiential marketing, mobile apps, and cashless products, organizers transform how audiences experience their events, drive nonstop engagement, and reach new audiences around the world. That’s why iconic brands like New York Comic Con, Coachella, Museum of Ice Cream, NHL, and Dreamforce use our suite of integrated event technology to power their events.
Patron Technology is seeking a Technical Project Manager, who is responsible for managing the release cycle, support triage, and communication with other teams about product development. Project Managers set milestones and expectations by collaborating with Engineering, QA, Product Development, Support, and others.
This role will focus on projects that use several Patron Technology products.
AS TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Create and own project plans for large scale projects that work across multiple products, and may include both custom development work and standard platform initiatives
- Manage project dependencies
- Ensure all stakeholders are aware of project status and communicate clearly and with transparency when milestones change
- Determine deliverables from engineering resources
- Ensure that Jira tickets slated for release get Product feedback in a timely manner
- Ensure that Jira tickets with high priority get attention quickly
- Communicate regularly with other teams about forthcoming milestones and releases to ensure their needs are met and questions answered, and to keep everyone moving toward a common goal
- Be the "glue" between disparate product managers and engineering teams across organizations, departments, systems and initiatives.
- Align teams toward simple, coherent approaches. You create and optimize cross-team structures and mechanisms.
- Work with the product management and engineering teams to identify technical requirements, limitations, and bottlenecks.
- Successfully manage resource planning, accurately forecasting 4 months ahead.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to provide product roadmap and forecasting data that is accurate, harmonious, and reliable, and ensure the information is readily available to internal stakeholders for direct consumption or integration with other systems
- Bring rigor and visibility to Product leadership using metrics through development of dashboards and visualizations to communicate potential risks and opportunities
- Manage multiple projects with varying deadlines at the same time
- Prioritize many deadlines and deliverables among team resources
- Achieve project goals by communicating with stakeholders
- Manage laterally across teams
Success in this role means delivering projects on time, accurately reporting on resource management and forecasting regularly, communicating the status of projects to create transparency for leadership, work with Product leadership to understand resourcing needs.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 2 - 3 years of experience managing technical projects
- Experience using Project Management software
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company
- Skill in communicating in our team style & tone
We offer medical (no waiting period) dental, vision, generous PTO, paid parental leave (following 12 months of continuous employment), flexible work hours, and more.
For more information on Patron Technology’s solutions visit our website at https://patrontechnology.com