Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations.
What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Field of activity
Deutsche Börse Group IT is organized as a product organization. Risk IT is part of the Risk Product, which mainly serves the Risk Management department of Eurex Clearing AG, regulated under EMIR, MaRisk et.al. Therefore, the services provided by Risk IT must meet a number of regulatory standards and provide operational stability whilst keeping up with developments in new technology.
As Teamlead Pricing Services - Risk IT (f/m/d), you are responsible for running the team for pricing application development and supervision of relevant externally developed software. This includes in particular the tool support of the settlement price confirmation process. The pricing applications are naturally coupled with other core Risk IT applications and Eurex IT Core Systems in the area of trading and clearing, which implies the need for continuous alignment and excellent stakeholder management. With Risk IT Pricing Services continuing to develop, you are expected to review existing change management and reporting processes, align with peers, and propose adaptations as required. Going forward, the Pricing Services team will be responsible to take over the pricing framework developed by the Prime Market Data System project. Therefore, you will need to regularly align with the IT Project Manager for PMDS and prepare for integration. In terms of reporting, you will be expected to report regularly on the performance, change status as well as potential issues with respective solution proposals to the Risk IT Management team as well as support the reporting to the Eurex Clearing Board.
As a line manager, people management must be an integral part of your agenda. You are expected to actively work on your teams’ and team member’s personal development by proposing development measures and creating visibility for talent. Risk IT aims to provide an attractive environment to talents across backgrounds, nationalities, cultures and gender. As part of the Risk IT Leadership team, you will be tasked to make an effective contribution towards increasing the team’s diversity.
- Be responsible for managing the development team for Pricing applications:
- Ensure maintenance and on-call support for the sake of stable operations. Agree with business on SLAs and respective KPIs and ensure appropriate support levels by the application development team.
- Deliver software changes in a reliable and transparent manner, in scope, time and budget. Align with project managers, peers from Risk IT, neighboring IT teams as well as IT Operations and control functions proactively where required
- Understand the IT and business roadmap, transport understanding to the team and translate into actions on team level
- Work actively on teams’ and team members’ personal development, making an effective contribution to increasing the team’s diversity
- Ensure a thorough understanding of applicable regulations in the team, incl. potential outsourcing related requirements related to the use of the third party developed software, support audits as required
- Report Pricing Application Performance, Change Status and Issues with respective solution proposal to Risk IT Leadership Team and support reporting to the Eurex Clearing Senior Management regularly and in the appropriate form
- Maintain relationships to all Risk IT stakeholders incl. but not limited to CCP Risk Management, Market Supervision, Eurex IT Management, Eurex Product Development & Strategy, IT Operations and Control functions
- As more than 50% of the Pricing Services team is based in Prague, regular business trips to Prague
- Degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Quantitative Economics or similar)
- Leadership experience of managing international teams
- Experienced with the IT of a financial market infrastructure provider. Programming Skills in Java and/or C++ would be an advantage.
- Extensive experience in financial markets and more specifically risk management systems, preferably clearing risk systems and Pricing systems
- Solid Project Management Skills and experience with reporting to senior management
- Team player with excellent communication skills, naturally striving for inclusion rather than exclusion, creating transparency, proactive communication rather than passive response, continuously self-assessing High results orientation, reliability and setting high standards for quality of work products
- Know-How with regards to benefits of Cloud Computing would be an advantageExperienced in the area of Audit and Compliance, familiar with MaRisk and EMIR regulations
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English, Czech would be an advantage
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package. Benefits include a high level of trust and autonomy in modern, centrally located workplaces where corporate culture and values are exercised regularly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now!
Do you have questions about the application process or this position?
Katarina Radenovic will gladly answer your questions. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 069-211-11810. We look forward to getting to know you!
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resources