B2B FinTech SaaS
Compensation: 100% Stocks Prior to August 2021, 50% Cash 50% Stocks or other ratio of combination after August 2021
Technology Stack: Python, AWS, Cassandra, FinTech APIs, ETL, Recommendation Engine, DynamoDB, Clustering, NoSQL, Serverless Architecture, RESTful API, SAGEmaker Studio
You will act as a Lead Backend Software Engineer or Fullstack Software Engineer in a team of a total of about 6~8 Developers and Data Scientists in collaboration with our Financial Quant team, to take our product to launch and iterations.
We plan on Series A by Spring 2022. This is a great time to joins us and vest early stage equities.
Though still in stealth mode, our business concept has been applauded by some of the most celebrated technology executives in the world.
- MicroServices Architecture
- Prior Financial Analytics experience is helpful, though not a must
- Blockchain skills a plus though not a must
- AI/ML skills a plus, though not a must
- DevOps skill is helpful, scalable B2B SaaS.
Must be proficient, must be punctual and attention-to-detail
Remote is OK. Direct communication is important.
Company Value and Benefits of Being with Us:
- 3 Zero Benefits: Zero Politics, Zero Nonsense, Zero Bureaucracy.
- 3 High Benefits: High Growth, High Efficiency, High Initiation
- 3 Great Benefits: Great Colleagues, Great Product, Great Future
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $150,000.00 - $300,000.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Have you designed and developed a B2B SaaS web application? What application and your role in the process.
- Fully Remote