We believe aircraft should fly themselves. Automated aviation systems will enable a future where air transportation is safer, more convenient, and fundamentally transformative to the way goods—and eventually people—move around the planet. As an engineer at Reliable Robotics, you will work with a team of mission-driven engineers with experience across aerospace, robotics, and self-driving cars to make this future a reality.
As a Senior Embedded Software Engineer, you will develop a platform that enables the autonomous operation of highly complex systems. The position will be located at our facility in Mountain View, California.
- Drive requirements for flight software.
- Design software and system architecture.
- Implement elegant flight software for sensors, control systems, actuators, telemetry, fault handling, and other vehicle subsystems.
- Write excellent unit tests.
- Plan and execute end-to-end system tests on flight hardware in the lab and in the air.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of industry experience developing software for embedded, high-performance, or critical applications.
- 10+ years C or C++ experience.
- Thorough understanding of computer architecture, operating systems, and networking.
- Experience working in a DO-178 environment.
- Experience developing products from concept to launch.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed manner in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Must be willing to travel up to 10% of the time.
Reliable Robotics offers stock options, full employee medical, guaranteed 401k contribution, great co-workers, and a casual work environment.
Please apply here: https://jobs.lever.co/reliable/ef953b07-6753-49cc-95d1-b2b7ab1e650c
Remote Tech Jobs