SOFTWARE QA ASSOCIATE
Must reside in one of the following locations: Valencia, Spain / Dublin, Ireland / United States/East Coast only
About the Role
The Quality Assurance Associate would be part of a group of other QA engineers that would share tasks and responsibilities and would report directly to QA Manager. His/her expertise will be an additional help ensuring that the software will be free from defects and unexpected errors. This role will include frequent interaction with development and support teams.
The right candidate shall have the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team,
To be eager to learn new things and having the appropriate background be able to learn fast.
Shall have good manual testing experience and automation as well preferably with selenium web drive and good Web testing experience.
- Writing test plan and test cases
- Executing manual and automation test cases
- Reporting and trucking defects
- Coordinating with devs and QA writing automate and test scripts
- Identify the level of automation required for testing complex systems
- Constantly maintain and enriching the existing automation framework.
- Liaise with the development, project management, and client support teams
Skills and competencies (the ideal candidate will have):
- Strong experience with Selenium and/or Test Complete automating web applications required
- 4-6 years of relevant technical QA experience testing WEB applications
- 3+ years of large enterprise or e-business systems experience preferred
- Experience in database testing in Microsoft SQL Server environments, including designing/manipulating test data, and replication of complicated test scenarios
- Ability to work with data-driven, modular automation software
- Ability to create test plans from written or verbal specifications
- Experience working in an Agile software environment
- Experience working with and as part of a geographically distributed team
- Strong motivation, ability to deliver under pressure
- Bachelor of Science degree (Computer Science preferred)
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
CSS is a trusted global RegTech partner that uniquely brings together innovative technology- driven solutions to support financial services firms in navigating a clear and strategic path through the complex and fragmented global regulatory space. Our solutions and services help firms meet regulatory deadlines while optimizing compliance data, operations and technology. CSS covers a full range of global compliance disciplines spanning fund reporting, transaction reporting, investment monitoring, compliance management, compliance services and managed services with a complementary, centralized approach to the strategic management of regulatory data called RBOR (Regulatory Book of Record). For more information on CSS, please visit: www.cssregtech.com.