FastPay is finance reimagined to meet the needs of the media industry. Leveraging proprietary technology and analytics, we offer solutions that address inefficient payment processes and long payment terms. Having spent years analyzing invoices and executing electronic payments, we have industry-expertise that allows us to meet the needs of our long-standing clients.
We are a collection of finance, entertainment, legal, media, technology, and design professionals. Headquartered in Los Angeles, we have offices in New York, and Boston. With over $6B in payments and loans transacted to date, we continue to see exciting growth.
What’s in it for you?
- Leadership role within an established, rapidly growing, highly regarded fin/tech company
- Direct exposure to the ever-growing financial technology space
- Competitive salary, incentive pay, benefits with a generous company contribution
FastPay is expanding its development team. We are looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic candidates looking for the challenges and rewards of working in a small startup environment. You will be part of a collaborative development team that develops, tests, deploys and supports FastPay's suite of media finance products.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support FastPay’s suite of software products on our SaaS infrastructure
- Actively participate in the Scrum team including estimating user stories, daily stand ups and maintaining the sprint backlog
- Be an advocate for delivering quality, usable, scalable software
- Actively collaborate with product management as part of product planning
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science / Data Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
3+ years of experience working on a web / mobile application in one or more areas of the following tech stack:
- REST-based web services (experience with Node.js preferred, familiarity with Java or Python a plus)
- SQL data storage and reporting (experience with PostgreSQL preferred)
Work experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Agile / Scrum SDLC
- Linux / bash scripting
- Unit / integration testing
- Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Deploying / maintaining software on IaaS / PaaS (experience with AWS & Docker preferred)
- Interest in financial products a plus