*Salary + benefits
**Location : Birmingham, AL, US AND at Orlando, FL, US
***US citizen/Green card/H4 EAD/Canadian Citizen only
You will provide product development & technical support to the OmniData implementation team and acts as liaison between the implementation and development teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in development scrum and sprint planning meetings to provide background and priority for product requests & submitted tickets.
- Create/modify scripts to updates MongoDB entities and output files.
- Ability to install and troubleshoot OmniPort and Omni View applications, manually and/or with automated deployment. Includes MongoDB database and web programs.
- Assesses and corrects issues with data imports and exports in support of Implementation Specialists.
- Create and submit work tickets for issues requiring development.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge/experience with C#/.NET Framework,
- Knowledge/experience with SQL,
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and explain problems with data, applications, and systems.
- Superior communication skills
- Good prioritization capabilities, with an ability to see a task through to completion, despite other project demands.
- Experience with IIS( Internet Information Server)
- Experience in comparable industries (specifically Banking Operations/FinTech industry)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Please share your email and phone number to contact:
- Please State the salary you are expecting :
*US citizen/Green card/H4 EAD/Canadian Citizen only
- Product development: 1 year (Required)
- OmniPort troubleshoot: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote