Financial data is key to our business. We use historical data sourced from multiple data sources and vendors, and live streaming data from multiple live data feeds to supply our systems with the information needed to make decisions.
Role 100% remote. Required high availability.
- Learn and understand all the inside out of each individual data source used by VARUNA.
- Be responsible for the management of the data of the firm. Maintain, modify, improve all our processes of data capture and storage.
- Create code to integrate new historical/live APIs and vendors, by guaranteeing new data will incorporate in our business processes.
- Interact with traders, portfolio managers and quantitative analysts to understand specific data needs or resolve data problems.
- Potential to progress to software development and improvement of our business processes and algorithmic trading systems.
- Master degree in a technical subject.
- Prior professional work experience with both Python and Java.
- Prior professional work experience with at least one of the main financial data providers (e.g. Refinitiv, Bloomberg, FactSet, Interactive Brokers etc.).
- Ability to work both under Linux and Windows, automation, Git.
- Work experience with historical data APIs (Rest, Sftp etc.)
- Work experience with live streaming data APIs.
- Knowledge of Aws.
Please send application to jobs(at)varunafunds.com