With our young, agile team, we are revolutionising digital document management and offer every user the opportunity to get their paperwork under control quickly and easily. With our app Docutain for Android and iOS as well as an application for Windows Desktop, nearly 1,000,000 people already digitise and manage their documents.
As we are planning further expansions, we are seeking for a passionate software developer C#/ C++ (m/f/d) with strong programming skills and a creative, user-focused mindset to join our team. If you want to join our team to build on Docutain's success and bring your experience to the table, you've come to the right place! We are looking for motivated, experienced and talented colleagues who believe in the opportunities of agility and digitalisation.
- Development of secure, stable cross-platform components to extend Docutain, which is used by almost 1 million users
- Implement interfaces to connect cooperation partners, e.g. banking apps for bill payment
- Checking the feasibility of our users' wishes, conceptualising and implementing them
- Independent testing of the implementations
- Active participation in the design, through direct cooperation with product management
- Completed apprenticeship as an IT specialist and/or Bachelor or Master's degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or in a similar comparable qualification
- Sound software development experience in programming languages, preferably in C#/ C++
- Ideally knowledge in the development of mobile apps (Xamarin) or desktop applications (WPF)
- Strong teamwork and communication skills as well as a sense of responsibility
- Solution-oriented, analytical and independent way of working and enjoy learning new things
- Good German and English skills
What we offer:
- The opportunity to become part of a great team working on a fast-growing app with high user numbers
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home for a good work-life balance
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A secure and permanent job
- A respectful and collegial working environment with innovative ways of thinking
- Knowledge is power: attractive, individual training and development opportunities
- Modern development tools and state-of-the-art hardware
- Own canteen, free fruit and drinks, in-house fitness centre, company kindergarten and access to employee discounts
- Regular team events
Are you curious now?
Then send us your application documents with details of the earliest possible starting date to: email@example.com.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!
You can find more information at www.docutain.de /Aboutus