We are funded startup in the cryptocurrency space with a small, but highly skilled, and motivated team of passionate engineers. We are building the next generation of blockchain data indexing. We aim to provide a robust and powerful API infrastructure for developers to quickly query real time data from various decentralized applications on the blockchain.
What you'll be doing
In this role you will be primarily working to refactor and improve upon an existing codebase built in Rust. You must have the passion to improve, design, create, and develop scalable backend system to support low latency interactions. Performance is critical and optimizations to save milliseconds are important. You will be responsible for delivering a high quality, scalability, and performance focused solution that indexes and serves content to various clients via Postgres and GraphQL.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Significant professional experience with Rust or C/C++.
- Experience architecting, building and/or optimizing low latency systems where performance is of high priority.
- You are very familiar database system such as PostgreSQL and data query language GraphQL.
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Ability to work independently to execute.
- Familiarity of blockchain systems such as Ethereum.
- Ability to write high quality, well-tested code.
- Proficiency in written and oral English.
- Prior experience working remotely.
What we are offering
- $140k - $200k per year, depending on experience
- Competitive salary and equity options
- Flexible work schedule
- Work at a fast growing startup
- Professional and career development
- Create solutions that matter and have a direct impact to the company