We have big plans for Tomorrow. In the long term, we want to become Europe's leading digital sustainability bank. That's a hell of a lot of work - so let's get started.
We believe money can be part of the solution instead of remaining part of the problem. Tomorrow empowers users to create a better future for themselves and for all of us. Seamlessly integrated into our app, users can easily invest into Tomorrow’s sustainable funds, to save both for their next vacation and their retirement. We want to implement sustainable investment options across all asset classes.
As Senior Software Engineer (f/m/x) in the Invest Team you'll work independently and in an agile way in an international and interdisciplinary team of frontend, backend and mobile developers, designers and product owners. You'll be responsible for the conception, design and development of technically demanding distributed software projects. This is a real hands-on job. You'll proactively apply your existing knowledge and skills to the entire engineering process, be innovative and have no fear of unorthodox solutions. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (f/m/x) with a passion for high-quality code and a thorough understanding of the technologies mentioned below.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You look back on several years of professional experience in agile software development.
- You live an open and constructive error culture.
- You feel comfortable in an agile working environment and enjoy interdisciplinary teamwork.
- You have good knowledge in Kotlin (or deep Java knowledge).
- You have experience with reactive programming.
- You have good knowledge in Spring Framework.
- You are familiar with relational databases.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have already worked with Kubernetes and/or Kafka and/or have experienced with Self Contained Systems? That's a plus, but not must.
- You support the vision of the banking of tomorrow and are passionate about helping us turn this vision into a reality.
WHAT WE OFFER
It'll be fun, we promise. Or, to be a bit more formal: we're offering a challenging role in a meaningful, innovative venture. We founded Tomorrow because we want to make a difference. Together, we want to contribute to a better, sustainable tomorrow. You'll become part of a young, intrinsically motivated team. We have flat hierarchies, a great attitude and plenty of plans. The more ideas and input you bring with you, the better. Let's get going.
58.000 - 75.000 EUR annual gross
Transparency is Queen (and King). This is why we indicate a salary range for all jobs. Once we have got to know you better in an interview, we will be able to assess you individually and find out where you fit in our transparent salary matrix.
WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP?
We'd like to welcome you to our community.
That is why we want to engage with you at eye level and invite you to come as you are. If you‘re interested in working with us, please send us your CV with details of your previous experience. To avoid any kind of biased impression, we actually prefer to receive applications without a photo. Please also include your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
And, as the cherry on the cake, please also write a few sentences about your motivation behind joining us and why you want to help us develop the banking of the future.