Fast growing cryptocurrency trading startup is hiring!
CRATR is an ambitious, rapidly growing cryptocurrency startup with great growth potential in a young and booming industry. The startup is well funded, generating revenue and lead by veterans with multiple years of experience in finance, trading, research and software development. As a cryptocurrency trading company we believe we can help shape the future by developing tools to improve trading and liquidity in the market.
We propagate a social working environment, where your hard work is just as important as your well being. Our culture is best described as a highly-collaborative culture where your efforts and work will directly shape our business in many ways. Our environment is fast paced, expectations are high, and therefore we are very open and direct.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (C++/Rust/Python) who is passionate about trading and/or blockchain technology and wants to join a startup with great track-record and growth potential in an innovative and fast growing industry. As a team member of an Agile Scrum team you will be helping to set-up and improve trading algorithms, expand the trading scope with new exchanges, ensure stability of the platform for a 24/7 market, and much more.
The skills we need:
- Proven versatility and ability to pick up new technologies and learn systems quickly.
- Minimum 5-year commercial experience
- Academic degree
- Communication skills in Dutch or English, both spoken and written
- Positive can-do attitude and a creative mind
- Willingness to commit long-term
What’s in it for you:
- Get a permanent, full time position in relaxed and trendy offices based in Amsterdam
- Be part of a highly-collaborative and experienced team in an innovative and fast growing industry
- Have the possibility to learn and master new techniques of blockchain and decentralized internet
- Use State-of-the-art technology
- Enjoy a delicious catered lunch at the office, Friday drinks, company events, gym reimbursement and much more!
- Profit from the companies' results in the form of a bonus
If you think you have the excellent technical skills needed to join this exciting team then we look forward to your application!