As a Senior Java Developer based in Hamburg, you will be part of a Scrum team working on a microservice-based architecture for our new e-commerce platform. You utilise your deep knowledge of software architecture to master our complex design challenges.
You will be developing modules in Java, implementing features, testing and bug fixing. It is essential that you communicate design rationales and build consensus around these decisions. You ensure that our software is delivered on time and meets our expected standards; primarily: optimal performance, scalability, modularity and high security are paramount to our goals.
We use technologies such as Java8, Kotlin, Spring Boot, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Docker, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, MySQL, CircleCI and Jenkins.
- A team player with strong communication skills
- Analytical and structured mindset, enjoys challenges, and open to learn new technologies
- Very good knowledge of service-based architecture and web services such as REST
- Good understanding of frameworks such as Spring
- Solid knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker
- Excellent proficiency in English both written and spoken
Nice to have
- Experience in Continuous Integration (e.g. CircleCI and Jenkins), Git, GitHub
- Familiar with Test Driven Development
What we are offering you
- Subsidies for transport card, lunch vouchers, private internet usage, and Employer Pension Fund
- Individual training budget for conferences, workshops, barcamps, language course (German/English)
- Assistance with relocation or visa application
- Flexible working hours and real work-life balance
- Laptop for work and private use (Mac/Linux/Windows)
- Agile work environment, flat hierarchy, and quick decision-making
- An international team from more than 15 countries, company language is English
- Team events: internal hackathon, board games, ePages YOU, and many more
- Weekly Yoga class during lunch break
- Free ePages online shop
- Centrally located offices with excellent public transportation
- Fresh fruits and drinks
How to apply:
Is this the job you are looking for? Then just click here to apply online.
In addition, we would like to get an impression of you in action. You can show us what you've achieved through GitHub, own website, or live portfolio.
If you have any questions, just send an email to email@example.com or call +49 40 350 188 0.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!