Senior Java BackEnd Developer, IN>Dx – Worldline Terminals, Solutions and Services
You’re an experienced developer with an agile mind set, you play for the team and thrive to contribute to a real challenge using modern technologies?
As Senior Developer you will be responsible to develop and maintain state of the art, cloud hosted, micro services for our IN>DX platform and contribute to continuous improvement and productivity.
You will be working in one of our scrum teams, within our SAFE agility Framework to deliver the scope agreed to during the P.I. planning, enforcing our policies (API management, Infrastructure as a code, continuous integration etc.).
You will contribute to the backlog refinement and architecture definition with the team, its Product Owner and its Architect.
You will also support the OPS and platform teams operating the system in GCP and contribute to incident resolutions, living by the “customer centric” and team cooperation values of the company.
- Develops Scala of Java micro services related to IN>DX platform respecting and enforcing our CI / CD principles (Feature Branch usage, Unitary Testing, code review etc.) and projects patterns when they are relevant.
- Produces new patterns when they are needed
- Contributes to the Agile ceremonies (Planning, demos, reviews, Stand up)
- Produces API documentation compliant with our policy
- Contributes to the Stories refinement and estimation
- Provides with improvement or tools ideas and contributes to their Proof of Concept (P.O.C.)
She/He has (mandatory):
- Experience in functional development using either Scala or Java (11+)
- Good Knowledge of Kafka, akka or fs2 Technologies
- Good Knowledge of Play, https4s, cats effect Technologies
- Experience working in agile environment, ideally within a SAFE Framework
- Strong experience in using ElasticSearch database (version 6+), elastic 4s
- Strong experience in using GitLab, Git CI and Jira tools
- Good Knowledge of Yaml, Swagger and REST API
- Ability to communicate and demo his work in English
She/He has (prefered / optional):
- Experience working on a public cloud (AWS or GCP)
- Knowledge of IaaC related technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible)
- Experience in using CouchBase database
- Experience in Event sourcing & CQRS, Reactive manifesto
- Knowledge in Cryptography
Basic Qualifications / Experience Requirements:
- 5+ Years of Java and / or Scala Software development with micro services
- 3+ Years of working in agile setting, not necessarily as a developer.
- Experience in working with virtual teams and remote working
Preferred Qualifications / Experience Requirements:
- Ability to communicate and demo his work in French
- Experience in Cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) environments