- Developing front end website architecture.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in relevant field.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with MVC frameworks such as Laravel, Codeigniter etc.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as PHP, MEAN Stack.
- Proficiency with Add to Cart and Shopping Features.
- Proficiency with e-commerce frameworks such as Magento, OpenCart.
- Proficiency with database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- PHP: 8 years (Preferred)
- Laravel: 5 years (Preferred)