As a Frontend Developer you will take over technical ownership and further development of our react.js frontend application, an analytics and management dashboard for account managers. Moreover, you will advise and challenge your colleagues.
adjoe is a leading mobile platform developing cutting-edge advertising and monetization solutions that take our app partners’ business to the next level.
Our unique ad unit “Playtime” has made us one of the fastest-growing ad platforms and top-ranking user acquisition sources for app publishers worldwide. And that’s just the start. Our vision is to serve a positive ad experience to every app user on the globe. To achieve that, we challenge the status quo by creating industry-changing technologies, ad formats, and business models.
As part of the Applike Group (financially backed by media powerhouse Bertelsmann), adjoe has access to an extensive network of industry experts and funding with a long-term growth mindset. Our advanced tech stack and modern cloud technologies (learn more here) allow us to handle billions of ad requests per day and are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
We aim to reshape the way apps operate their business. If you thrive in a tech-driven, fast-paced, and creative environment then join our ambitious team in achieving our vision!
What you will do:
- You further develop our state-of-the-art dashboards (React with Typescript frontend)
- You design and implement new features while keeping an eye on appealing user interfaces
- You make our data speak by creating stunning data visualizations
- You enable our business teams to effortless drill into data
- You closely collaborate with backend developers, QA and your Product Lead
- You advise junior developers on best practices
- You get the possibility to start with Go and to expand your knowledge
- You will work with extensive unit test and Cypress E2E test coverage
Who you are
- You have overall 4+ years experience in frontend development (ideally working on enterprise and/or analytics software)
- You have at least 2+ years experience in working with react.js
- You gained knowledge in Typescript, Redux, HTML5, CSS 3, git and ideally Docker
- You have experience in SQL and working with different databases
- You are interested in designing and implementing features while keeping an eye on User Experience
- You have a keen interest in new technologies and best-practice approaches in the market to continuously improve products
- Optional: Knowledge in building backend applications with Golang (on junior level)
Why you will love working here:
- High impact and the opportunity to shape our business – Share your creativity, support your ideas with convincing arguments, and make them happen!
- Startup with a fast-paced environment, strong technical background and inhouse solutions in a great new office (An der Alster)
- We support visits of company relevant congresses and your further education e.g. with weekly tech talks or German courses
- Flexible working hours including home office days and 30 days of vacation per year
- Regular team events, off-sites, and parties. . . as soon as it´s possible again
- Free drinks and snacks, gym membership, and support for public transportation (HVV-Profi Card)
- State of the Art Hard- and Software
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application! We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.