In today’s web, the interiors of our digital space speak volumes especially when it comes to convincing the visitors to use the actual app. That’s why we need a front-end developer who would build us a website to represent Chargebee in its best form and function.
We hope you've got:
- 5+ years of experience in Frontend Development.
- Experience in building scalable, reliable, and high-performance web applications.
- A passion for writing high-quality code and upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design.
- A comprehensive foundation with object-oriented and functional programming languages. Strong JS, CSS3, and HTML5 fundamentals with experience in at least one of the leading front-end frameworks like Vue.js, Angular, or React.
- Experience integrating with third-party platforms is an added advantage.
- Experience in working on Micro animation/Interactions is an added advantage.
But tech knowledge is not everything. We also hope you,
- Believe that code must be well-tested, reviewed, and checked in regularly.
- Are a good team player who is ready to listen to feedback and iterate until they arrive at the best version.
- Have an obsession for details to make sure that each pixel is in place and each microsecond is planned.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment, and contribute to optimal flow in a rapidly changing design/technology environment.
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving, and collaboration skills.
If you are someone who scrutinizes every website you see and asks yourself what it takes to bring a website to life, you’re at the right place. Apply for the role right away!
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.