The Role and your Impact at TIER
You design, build and run the platform others build upon - on Kubernetes, in AWS cloud, automated as code. You define the APIs for our product teams to consume, establish best practices and help the teams to serve themselves.
All of our core infrastructure leverages AWS services like RDS, EKS, EC2 etc. we use open source tools where applicable and try to contribute back to the community, for example an Istio-based service mesh or Prometheus and Grafana for application and infrastructure metrics.
- Develop TIERs infrastructure platform - multi-cluster, multi-region, monitored, auto-scaling
- Develop APIs for services to self-serve their needs
- Enable and establish DevOps culture in product and other platform teams
You'll fit great with these Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in professional operation of services
- Very good understanding of infrastructure as code in cloud environments
- Good understanding of Kubernetes and container technologies
- Good abilities to transfer knowledge
Get an Impression of the Team
- You will be part of the Cloud Infrastructure and Site-Reliability-Team where we build the foundation for TIER's services, monitor them and work with the teams to improve it. We follow two strong paradigms - "Kubernetes and Open Source first" and "Everything as Code". With those you are engaging in current technologies, get your hands dirty and you have the chance to be an active part of the community (your mileage may vary).
This may inspire you
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries.
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward.
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP Programme gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds.
Check out our diversity and inclusivity initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER.
- Expect a first class company onboarding and Team Events with international colleagues from all over the World.
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, Delivery Hero and more).