As Senior Android Engineer you'll help us to bring the unique benefits of crypto to a global audience. You'll do this by delivering outstanding UX and unrivalled security. This will draw on your experience building top-tier apps that you're proud of, quickly shipping features, and taking ownership of the entire development lifecycle.
Ownership and autonomy are particularly important to us as a remote team.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about crypto's potential and has contributed to open source projects.
- Work remotely - anywhere in Europe (but Europe only). No commute. Lots of flexibility. Plenty of time to care for your kids or cats.
- Equity in a high growth startup backed by the investors of Spotify and Slack.
- Autonomy - you decide how to achieve your best work.
- Trips across Europe - for one week every three months we collaborate in person, explore new solutions and have fun. So far weve stayed in Nice, Toulouse, Brussels, Lisbon and Barcelona. We'll resume these when safe following COVID.
- Equipment - pick the tech setup of your choice.
- Parental leave - generous package for new parents.
- Build a new industry - help define the future of the web.
You can find more information on each of our values here.