As a Rust Dev at SORAMITSU, you'll be working on some of our most exciting projects including: IROHA 2 -- a ground-up rebuild of the enterprise permissioned blockchain tech we use in most of our work, and Polkaswap -- the eagerly anticipated AMM DEX (decentralized exchange) we're releasing into the Polkadot ecosystem.
This is a unique opportunity, as you won't just be working with blockchain technology, you'll be building critical new digital-asset and value-exchange infrastructure with a team of industry pros.
- Design, implement and support software production.
- Write tests that guarantee high quality of functional and non-functional characteristics of produced code.
- Perform code review for other developers.
- Take part in making architectural decisions.
- Select and integrate frameworks and libraries which will be the part of software systems (and prove your selections).
The ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of experience in development.
- Experience in Rust, with a fair knowledge of the language specification.
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, and algorithms.
- Knowledge of networking protocols, p2p and distributed systems is a plus.
- Understanding cryptography algorithms, blockchain concepts is a plus.
- Understanding of blockchain consensus algorithms work is a plus.
- Knowledge of one or more blockchain protocols: Hyperledger Iroha, Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Quorum, MultiChain, R3 Corda, Polkadot, Cosmos or other is a plus.
- Understanding of basics in DevOps engineering.
- Knowledge of principles and practices in Agile development.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning and git-flow.