What can you expect?
- Working on the latest technologies in identity management;
- Informal office atmosphere;
- You will work together with software developers who are passionate about building and releasing software which makes an impact;
- Expect code testing and quality reviews so we can continuously and automatically release new versions;
- You and your team are responsible for developing and improving the features of the Digidentity's applications (web and mobile);
- An enthusiastic development team, where you can make a difference and where we promote innovation. Taking responsibility and sharing knowledge are key;
- We work with Agile methodologies, following the Scrum methodology;
- Digidentity consists of 80 international team members;
- Free lunch is offered, and you can enjoy it together with your team;
- Coffee, tea, fruit and soft drinks are always available;
- An easily accessible office location, next to The Hague HS station, and travel expenses are covered.
What do we expect?
- You have a high standard of coding, knowledge in the best practices of the used frameworks, and of course curiosity and interest in the developments within;
- You have a passion for the domain and want to share your knowledge with others;
- You are open, proactive, constructive in criticism, and have a team-player attitude;
- You feel comfortable in the strong and fast changing sector in which Digidentity operates;
- Domain knowledge is a plus but not necessary.
Knowledge and Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Ruby (on Rails) developer;
- Experienced in interacting with RESTful APIs;
- Experienced in relational database like MySQL or PostgreSQL;
- Solid knowledge of Git;
- Knowledge of SAML, PKI and cryptography are a plus;
- Knowledge of DevOps practices is a plus;
- A mindset to create and maintain development documentation;
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with Kubernetes, AWS, Docker or Azur;
- Knowledge of Scrum and experience with Jira;
- Worked with a CI (Jenkins, CircleCI, GitlabCI);
- Not afraid to try and fail.