We are creating a new team for researching, designing, and developing applications that leverage Bitcoin and P2P networks to create an independent alternative digital economy where users can operate in a self-sovereign, user-centric paradigm.
This new remote team is creating platforms to incentivize and facilitate Bitcoin adoption, self-custody, digital autonomy, and circular economy by providing new utility to Bitcoin users.
This team is working with a coalition of independent engineers and businesses to bring new integrated products to Bitcoin, the Lightning Network, and other Bitcoin layers and blockchain-agnostic P2P technologies.
You will be part of a dynamic, multi-faceted team, and have the chance to help shape the direction of a suite of Bitcoin-integrated applications.
Front End Developer
- Contract type: Full-time
- Location: Remote
- Salary: Based on experience, be prepared to communicate your requirements
This position requires expert front-end development experience and is available to anyone self-driven, and with the experience, motivation and capacity to contribute to our vision. We are looking for team members who can take the initiative, deliver, improve, and maintain novel web platforms. You will be part of a dynamic, multi-faceted team, and have the chance to help shape the direction of a suite of Bitcoin-integrated applications.
You will be a part of a team that works on the development of a new web product that utilizes Bitcoin, the Lightning Network, and other P2P networks.
- Experienced with micro-service architecture
- Comfortable with high-availability concepts
- Thoroughly experienced with React, Flux, SASS, Redux and the core principles surrounding these
- Familiar with modern front-end pipelines and tools
- Experienced with WebSockets, RESTful and RPC-based APIs
- Some familiarity with Bitcoin concepts and UX considerations
Remote Tech Jobs