Fitch Learning is a leader in financial services training. With unrivalled breadth and depth of training, the company delivers learning solutions for apprentices and graduates, to those with 10+ years’ experience in Financial Services. A truly global company we have offices in New York, Chicago, London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai, providing services to many of worlds to banks and financial institutions.
Fitch Learning is part of the wider Fitch Group which includes; Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions. Agile and fast paced we are able to tailor our solutions to a wide range of Financial Services clients with operations in more than 30 countries.
We’re looking for individuals with drive, flexibility and passion to help us deliver a world-class service to our clients. In return, Fitch Learning offers a fast-paced, start-up like environment with considerable financial backing and stability that you associate with a larger corporate. It’s a place where you can really make a difference and progress in your career.
About the Certificate in Quantitative Finance Program:
The Certificate in Quantitative Finance (CQF) is the flagship professional qualification delivered exclusively by Fitch Learning. Established in 2003 by leading quant finance expert Dr. Paul Wilmott, the online CQF program teaches real-world financial engineering and focuses on practical quant techniques used by industry professionals. With more than 5,500 alumni in over 90 countries, the CQF has gained global recognition as the benchmark qualification for anyone in quant finance or aspiring to move into the field. www.cqf.com
The purpose of this role is to work as a member of the CQF faculty to teach, assess, support and guide delegates through the CQF qualification.
Reporting into the CQF Managing Director, you will have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and support professionals undertaking professional education programmes.
- Design and teach lectures, labs, tutorials, workshops and electives on the CQF programme
- Mark and write CQF exams and final projects
- Supervise Final Projects
- Support global CQF delegates via: email, phone, one-to-one online tutorials and meetings
- Contribute to curriculum development, course design, and the development of learning materials
- Create and/or refresh homework exercises for CQF lectures
- Actively participate in CQF forum to support delegates
- Support live online lectures as needed
- Contribute to lifelong learning library
- Attend all faculty meetings and other meetings as required by CQF Managing Director
- Participate in other ad hoc projects as directed by the CQF Managing Director
- You will have an in-depth subject knowledge in quantitative finance and/or machine learning for finance
- You will have programming experience in one or more languages
- Hold the CQF qualification or be willing to study to gain the qualification
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Effective communicator with a passion for education
- A passion for quality teaching and ability to calmly and coherently explain complicated concepts in an engaging way
- Strong levels of professionalism appropriate to our industry
- Comfortable working from home
- A desire to innovate
- A PhD in a relevant subject area
- Previously worked within Financial services
- Previous teaching experience
- Private Healthcare
- Wellbeing and EAP Programmes
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts
To apply please use the following link: https://bit.ly/3uEadWa