This is a REMOTE position. We are looking for a Quant Finance Analyst for our client based in Eastern Europe with an affiliate company based in Monaco. This technology firm specialises in developing trading software for financial derivatives, and is looking to fill a key role in its financial engineering team.
- Creating and testing trading systems for options, futures, and related products.
- Modeling options and futures products to determine optimal risk management methods.
- Working with other members of the financial engineering team to back-test and validate models.
- Performing quantitative research (academic-project code) that will help guide the engineering team’s development efforts.
- Advising members of the product team on the end-user implications of your quantitative methods.
- Providing general advice on matters relating to quantitative finance.
Education and/or Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in a quantitative role, ideally at an investment bank, hedge fund, market maker, proprietary trading firm or similar
- Strong academic record in a rigorous quantitative discipline (or equivalent applied experience)
- Deep knowledge of, and interest in, the financial markets
- Willingness and ability to work as part of a globally distributed team
- The client expects the successful candidate to be generally reachable during business hours (Eastern European Time).
- The successful candidate will be expected to take part frequently in calls and/or text exchanges on collaboration platforms so as to synchronise with other team members (Monday-Friday).