If you believe in Tesla’s mission to help accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy and you want to have a direct impact in aiding and protecting that vision, then let’s talk.
We are a fast-growing team and are looking for someone who can dive in, help build our culture, ensure a high bar of trust and integrity is maintained while managing fast-moving projects across with complex dependencies and tight timelines. You will play a critical role executing high-impact company-wide initiatives and working to continuously improve the effectiveness of our org.
The ideal candidate must be highly detail oriented, learning-by-doing, and be able to break through communication barriers in a way that builds trust across the organization. They would also need to be well versed in data access controls and have a solid understanding or large-scale infrastructure and software engineering concepts. If you would consider yourself an agile guru, a project wrangler, a strong collaborator and a driver of metrics, then you are likely a good fit for this role.
- Help build and develop tools and systems to create better efficiencies across internal applications
- Own the scope, schedule, implementation and tracking of projects from start to finish
- Set goals, track deliverables, manage expectations, identify risk and drive mitigations across all stages of the project.
- Drive alignment on interdependencies cross functionally throughout other teams and orgs and help resolve dependencies between programs
- Aide in driving conversations (even across other programs) to closure, defining next steps, and ensuring follow-ups are owned
- Help guide and be a voice of reason in buy-vs-build discussion for internal tool development
- Lead the design and development of monitoring solutions via the integration of various toolsets into Splunk.
- Help architect and develop the framework for OSQuery solutions across Linux and OSX Systems
- At least 3+ years Technical Program Management experience in the Information Security, Network Security or Cyber Security domains
- 2+ years of Splunk analytics, and design and development integration, testing and implementation
- 2+ years experience writing and architecting OSQuery in security environments
- Experience writing SPL, SQL and/or Python for queries scripts, dashboards, reports and internal tool development.
- Experience in IT governance and policy development
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Background as in computer science, software engineering, and/or related technical field
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills to drive projects across multiple programs, manage stakeholder expectations, and ensure projects are on task