- Proactive partnership across product, payments, treasury, engineering, and operations teams to define treasury business requirements in different pillars that enable key operational capabilities and efficiencies
- Design and implement solutions to automate Cash management operational processes that maintain the integrity of financial recognition and controls
- Drive the cash management product feature development including discovery, prioritization, design, development, user acceptance testing and launch
- Effectively collaborate and communicate product roadmaps, project status, risks and dependencies to management, stakeholders and delivery teams
- Partner with treasury and accounting/finance to identify, prioritize and implement solutions for current state issues or process deficiencies
- Solid understanding of accounting standards and financial reconciliation processes
- Strong system and data flow knowledge with ability to learn and adapt to new product flows and software technologies
- Design and deliver detailed finance requirements, including process workflows, accounting rules, data element specifications, user stories, and acceptance test cases for new features and feature enhancements.
- Facilitate CMP product delivery and rollouts through coordinating heavily with cross-functional teams within PayPal.
- Identify and propose enhancements to sub-optimal and manual processes using principals of Operational Excellence.
- Lead the effort in tracking, scoping, and prioritizing new feature requests and production issues.
- Collaborate with product, technology and Finance systems experts to communicate product road map, project status, and issues to accounting operations, executive management, and other stakeholders as necessary.
- Maintain a library of technical documents and business requirements that support the CMP and document management systems within PayPal.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From $60.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Product Management: 7 years (Preferred)
- Agile: 5 years (Preferred)
- Cash management: 3 years (Preferred)
- working with PayPal: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote