Overview: TISTA Science and Technology Corporation, a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company, focuses on delivering information technology and professional services to Federal and State agencies. TISTA is recognized in 2019 by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the US. TISTA is also a recipient of 2019 Top Veteran-Owned Companies by the Washington Business Journal. TISTA also received a 2018 Moxie Award in the GovCon category.
Are you a Platform Engineer that would like to be part of delivering initiatives for digitization, automation, modernization, infrastructure, security, and interoperability of systems and processes to provide Veterans and their families the most efficient and timely service and benefits resulting in a positive impact for millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you!
- Create and maintain a new cloud-based build and test infrastructure for deployment to Windows, Mac, and Linux desktop and server operating systems
- Plan and deploy an updated system to capture build and test metrics, monitor performance, send notifications, display dashboards, and archive results
- Design and manage systems that test at multiple levels: GUI testing, backend unit testing, license testing, and simulation integration testing
- Lead discussions on implementation strategies for DevOps improvements
- Implement updates as needed to licensing, and help file generation systems
- Support modern Kubernetes, Docker, and Jenkins based Platform as a Service PaaS residing within VAEC in the AWS GovCloud environment
- Maintain legacy platform of Apache, Oracle WebLogic, and Oracle Tuxedo components and hosts various VBA applications, including Benefits Gateway Services (BGS)
- Support migration of the functionality of disparate systems into a single integrated enterprise platform solution which will expedite memorial benefits processing
- Support the team by creating ad hoc tools and generating reports as needed
Aid satellite missions by answering relevant questions in coordination with the technical support
Infrastructure tools such as AWS, Azure, Terraform, Docker, Packer, or Ansible with monitoring and dashboard tools such as AWS CloudWatch or Kibana
- CI/CD pipeline tools such as AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, Travis CI, CircleCI, or Jenkins
- Ability to quickly connect in-person and in writing, and to actively listen and perceive the needs, values, or opinions of others
- Proactivity in identifying and addressing challenges to include innovations that result in positive organizational impact
- Demonstrated leadership accomplishments academically and personally
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to pass a Tier 4/High Risk Background Investigation
TISTA Science and Technology Corporation*, a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company, focuses on delivering information technology and professional services to Federal and State agencies. TISTA is recognized in 2019 by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the US. TISTA is also a recipient of 2019 Top Veteran-Owned Companies by the Washington Business Journal. TISTA also received a 2018 Moxie Award in the GovCon category.
Here at TISTA Science and Technology we value our Veterans and encourage all to apply!*
#thinktista #tistacares #tistavaluesvets
Job Type: Full-time