We are currently looking to hire a Node.jS Developer to join our dynamic team.
2. Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, StrongLoop, etc
3. Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
4. Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
5. Understanding accessibility and security compliance
6. User authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments (JWT tokens & access control API Development.)
7. Knowledge of RDBMS/NoSQL databases.
8. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
9. Experience with AWS API Gateway, Lambda Functions.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
2. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
3. Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate definitions of done, and translate that into an effective technical solution.
4. Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
5. Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
6. Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
7. Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
8. Analysing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
B.Tech/BCA/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
3 to 5 years of experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: As per Industry Standards
Google Form Link: -
NOTE: - IT IS MANDATORY TO FILL THE GOOGLE FORM IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR THE POST.
NO OTHER JOB APPLICATIONS WILL BE ENTERTAINED OTHER THAN THE GOOGLE FORM.
Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech/B.E), Masters in Technology (M.Tech/M.E/M.Sc), Bachelor Of Computer Application (B.C.A), Master in Computer Application (M.C.A)
Remote Tech Jobs