We are seeking an experienced, dedicated, and well-organized Machine Learning Engineer to join our remote engineering team. This position will require someone who is adaptable in a changing environment and who is passionate about delivering high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
You will be a part of the Data Science team responsible for designing, developing and supporting big data-driven predictive models using the latest technologies in machine learning, user pattern recognition, and data modelling.
The team is responsible to gain new insights which result in the development of product’s features to improve user engagement and experience.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering problems as much as solving them.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- a Bachelor’s or higher degree in the technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Machine Learning
- experience in pattern recognition, predictive modelling, and statistical analysis
- strong knowledge in Machine Learning areas such as Neural Networks, Reinforcement Learning, and NLP
- experience in designing Machine Learning systems at scale
- experience with Big Data technologies such as Kafka, Spark, and Cassandra
- fluent with a JVM programming language, ideally Scala.
- comfort working in a dynamic, research-oriented team with several ongoing concurrent projects
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication in English and interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Fully remote company, at which every person is free to live and work wherever they want
- Flexible time off 25+ holiday days