A global hedge fund is seeking a Team Lead, Infrastructure Engineer to join their Infrastructure Engineering team. You'll be leading the strategic direction for their Linux, Windows, and Storage (HPC) environments.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Lead and manage a global technical team and scale the team as the firm grows
- Set the vision and strategic direction for Linux, Windows, and Storage (HPC) environments
- Collaborate with Portfolio Managers and product teams to architect storage and server solutions
- Evaluate new technologies to improve and ensure optimal performance and implementing best practices
- Serve as an escalation point for support and managing backup systems across on-prem and cloud environments
- Manage systems using configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible) and proficient scripting skills (Python, Bash preferred)
- Experience managing VMware virtualization environment and Windows server environment
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience managing a highly technical team with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work collaboratively with different teams and departments
- Ability to make important decisions in a high-pressure trading environment
- Expertise towards client service, strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong technologist with experience engineering, implementing, and supporting a global compute and storage infrastructure
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.