GovernmentCIO is seeking a Lead Information Manager.
Areas of support include:
- Support development and management of charters, process improvement recommendation documents, and presentations, memorandums of understandings / memorandums of agreements, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for managing Action Items and following up with action owners to ensure resolution.
- Establish, maintain, and administer an information management environment for Operations Triage Group (OTG) which may include data feeds from multiple VA sources that will provide an executive-level dashboard displaying near-real-time status of known system outages/degradations. Work with a tools developer (i.e. sharepoint, JIRA) to create an environment.
- Upload documentation and ensure that OTG documentation is current and logically organized. Specific task requirements and required tools for implementation will be defined by VA Program Management.
- Supervise a small team including sharepoint + tools developer and technical writer/editors to support information management and deliverables submission environment. Technical writing support to include support of gathering technical documentation and the creation and review of white papers, documentation and meetings support.
- Communicate with Senior Program Manager, team leads, business partners both internal and external to support information management and communications practices.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific /technical discipline
- 15+ years experience
- 8+ years additional experience in lieu of degree
- Must be versed in strategic information planning, business process reengineering, structure and management practices.
- Must be able to identify and mitigate risks to the program.
- Must be able to manage the cost, schedule and performance.
- Experience with project management or issue management software (i.e., JIRA, ServiceNow, Sharepoint).
- Experience with Microsoft Office, MS TEAMS, workflows and workflow management
- Experience with administering project security groups and graphics user interfaces (GUI)
- Must have experience with diverse IT projects both large and small.
- Team management (1-5 people)
- Ability to communicate with executives and synthesize information
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.