MobileNOC’s mission is to make life easier for network and IT infrastructure engineers, managers and executives. MobileNOC provides one operating system to manage, troubleshoot or automate the network infrastructure & operations. We leverage mobile/IOT, AI and ML to make existing infrastructure NextGen.
We are seeking a React Native Developer, responsible for architecting and building applications, as well as coordinating with the teams, responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Full-time contract, Remote position.
- Have high attention to detail, working closely with business and technical stakeholders to drive measurable results.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with the android platform.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes.
- Write maintainable code, perform peer code-reviews, write technical design documents, and participate in technical design discussions.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Design, develop, and deploy custom React Native components. Advocate for code reusability across multiple products. Have the ability to span the full-stack whenever necessary.
- Work as part of a team to build React Native Android applications.
- Work in an Agile environment to continuously deliver high-quality software.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or any related field.
- Professional English.
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Jira, Git, etc.)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on google play store.
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures.
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- The ability to prioritize in a deadline-driven environment.
- Take initiative in driving a project forward to completion.
- Detail-oriented and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Good team player who is self-motivated and well organized.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.