We are looking for applicants who live within the contiguous United States. H-1B candidates and recruiting firms need not respond.
About this job:
You will be highly supported by our team of developers, project managers and system engineers and architects. The initial two-week period would involve shadowing a current senior team member to understand the current projects and the third-party platforms that we are integrating with.
Work hours are flexible provided you can attend required meetings, be available during TSP and/or client business hours and deliver quality results within expected timeframes. Benefits include 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
This position is available immediately so if you think this might be a good fit, please contact us at your earliest convenience.
Required Duties Include:
- Design, develop, implement, document, and troubleshoot software, web applications and integrations.
- Research and analyze existing systems and program requirements for new projects.
- Perform Unit testing and participate in the creation of regression and integrated testing efforts.
- Develop solutions using various technologies including those sited in the required skill set section.
- Participate in design and architecture discussions as needed.
- Follow established SDLC, change processes and policies.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
- 1 to 2 years developing solutions using the C#, .Net Core, MSSQL experience;
- Knowledge of entity framework;
- Strong understanding of DI and test-driven methodologies.
- Experience with Git and Visual Studio.
- Strong knowledge of service-based architecture.
- Ability to collaborate with others.
- Experience working in an agile continuous integration environment.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Familiarity with Redis, GraphQL and RabbitMQ.
- Mortgage Lending, Banking or Finance experience.
- Technology, programming, Project Management Certifications and/or 4-year College Degree.
- US based candidates only.
- No H-1B candidates.
- No Recruiting Firms.
Equal & Opportunity:
TSP Consulting is an Equal Opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.