- Have strong OOAD and design Patterns understanding and its hands-on implementation.
- Have strong knowledge and be hands-on with version control tools like stash/GIT.
- Experience with developing low-latency RESTful micro service for mission-critical system
- Experience with identifying alternative solutions and make recommendations on improving the product to meet business and information risk requirements.
- Experience with support release activities and solving application issues during downtimes
- Experience with coordinating onsite-offshore team tasks assignments and work review
- Experience in the definition, design, and delivery of Java/J2EE applications including knowledge of software Development life cycle (SDLC).
- 3+ years of experience in developing Web Services using Java/J2EE technologies like spring, Hibernate/ORM.
- Should possess knowledge in Oracle/IBM DB2 databases.
- Ability to test (Test NG/JUnit) and debug advanced code independently.
- Should have a very good understanding of Agile/Scrum cycle development.
- Exposure to applications lifecycle management tools and techniques in desired.
- Knowledge on AKKA framework would be an added advantage.
- salary/Hourly rate - Negotiable
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- REST: 1 year (Required)
- Java: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote