My client is seeking several talented developers to help build the future of crypto payments. Our core consumer facing product is a crypto debit card available in the US. Additional services offered are: US and international checking accounts, the ability to purchase crypto, and other exciting features to be announced later this year.
Ultimately, youll be responsible for helping our team build and maintain a crypto debit card. As an early member of our team, you have the opportunity to help shape our internal processes and culture. You will have a direct impact on our application architecture. Youll get the chance to work across a variety of technologies. As much of our team works remotely, we look for candidates with strong communication and problem solving skills.
- We expect you to be able to take end-to-end ownership of product features.
- You will become a subject matter expert as it pertains to our underlying application architecture.
- You should be well versed in debugging and troubleshooting user reported errors as well as providing fixes.
- You should be able to succinctly convey business requirements to the development team and de-obfuscate development decisions back to leadership.
- You will play on improving the underlying application architecture in terms of performance, caching, security, uptime, and error handling.
- You will, quite literally, help us shape and grow the company.
- We are currently unable to help with work sponsorship, such as H1B visas, H1B transfers, etc.
- 4+ years professional experience as a backend or full stack developer
- A background in CS: algorithms, data structures, system design, and database design
- Strong background in writing Node.js applications (i.e. Express.js)
- A history of unit testing or behavior driven development experience
- Prior experience with continuous integration and/or automated build tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI, or TravisCI
- A strong interest in blockchain and cryptocurrencies
We favor candidates with experience in the following languages and frameworks:
- Node.js (Express.js and TypeScript)
- Laravel (PHP)
- Postgres / MySQL
- React Native / Flutter
- Mobile app development
- Socket.IO (Websockets)
- Algorithmic trading experience
- DeFi experience
- Experience working with highly available application architectures
- API design experience
- SRE, DevOps, or Linux systems administration experience
- CloudOps experience (AWS, Google Cloud)
Remote Tech Jobs