Making a Difference:
We have an immediate opening for a Junior Full-stack Developer to join our growing development team. As a Full-stack Developer, you will provide feedback on existing products and contribute to the design of new product features. You will build intuitive and highly scalable web applications using the Microsoft stack. You must live in the Atlanta area in order to be considered.
Origami Risk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive and benefit from diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We do not discriminate against any individual based upon race, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, sex, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Build entire features across all layers (database, services, and Web UI)
- Build responsive web applications that work across different screen sizes
- Support and manage client product implementations
- 1+ years of programming experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline is required
- Strong communication skills, intelligence, and drive; must be able to work in a self-driven manner within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies
Who We Are
Origami Risk is an industry-leading provider of integrated SaaS solutions for the risk and insurance industry—from insured corporate and public entities to brokers and risk consultants, insurers, third party claims administrators (TPAs), and risk pools. We deliver a full suite of risk management and insurance core system solutions from a single, secure, cloud-based platform. We have a singular focus on helping clients achieve their business objectives by developing, implementing, and supporting our technology solutions.
Remote Tech Jobs