Role Description: Java Developer
Location: Valencia Spain or Dublin Ireland
CSS is now looking for a Java Developer to work on our "Regulatory data exchange" project.
The position will require the developer to move around every layer of the project.
The project is developed mainly in Java, around many other different open source frameworks.
The primary focus will be on the backend aspects of the project, so a wider range of backend skills and experience is highly desirable for this role.
- Minimum 5 years software development experience
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Quality-oriented, self-motivated, fast learner
- Java - Spring
- Experience working in MVC projects.
- Relational databases, preferably PostgreSQL
- Some familiarity with Jooq or similiar ORM alternatives
- Familiarity with Java open source ecosystem
- Test automation
- Solid experience with Git
- Continuous integration (Azure Devops, Github, Gitlab, etc)
- Experience on functional programming aproach
- Apache Spark
- Apache Hadoop / Yarn / Zookeeper
- Ambari / Cloudera Manager / Other cluster provisioning platforms
- Habse / HDFS
- Vagrant or other similiar platform virtualization tools.
- Front-end skills based on angular and bootstrap.
- Experience with TDD practices
- Prior knowledge on financial regulations.
Compliance Solutions Strategies (CSS) is a trusted global RegTech partner that uniquely brings together innovative technology- driven solutions to support financial services firms in navigating a clear and strategic path through the complex and fragmented global regulatory space. Our solutions and services help firms meet regulatory deadlines while optimizing compliance data, operations, and technology. CSS covers a full range of global compliance disciplines spanning fund reporting, transaction reporting, investment monitoring, compliance management, compliance services and managed services with a complementary, centralized approach to the strategic management of regulatory data called RBOR (Regulatory Book of Record). For more information on CSS, please visit: www.cssregtech.com.
CSS is an equal opportunity employer