Full Stack Data Engineering is seeking an rock star Project Manager, to help drive the delivery and execution of several key IT workstreams. We need a professional who is inherently focused on client satisfaction and project success, with a proven track record driving the completion of project deliverables. The position is responsible for the effective management and delivery of various IT projects across several departments. This is a full-time position requiring flexible hours as you will be working with teams coast to coast.
- Conduct and lead online team meetings and conference calls to deliver weekly project progress reports and review the presentations of others before calls.
- Manage project timeline, project budgets, and project scope.
Provide input to and update program roadmaps.
- Follow up with both department leads and internal areas to ensure the project plan is progressing as scheduled.
- Track and document the status of projects until completed.
Hold teams accountable to make and meet commitments.
- Ensure delivery of the highest quality deliverables by processing and understanding project technical requirements, needs, and expectations in preparation for the project.
- Prioritize and direct team members, project schedules and scope of effort. Assign tasks and responsibilities to Project Leads and Developers
- Manage JIRA and Confluence pages
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives.
- Previous experience in IT project management with a focus on IT infrastructure.
- A degree in IT, management, or engineering.
- Excellent communication verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work across multiple departments, Marketing, Sales, HR, and Finance.
- Proficient in a multi-tasking environment; can type, email, and present via web and phone utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, enthusiasm, and pride in the work you do.
- Ability to self direct and work in a highly ambiguous environment.
- Advanced knowledge of AGILE and SCRUM.
- Experience working in Higher Education.
- Experience with project management tools; Wrike, Atlassian Jira, or MS Project.
- Experience with SQL.
- PMP certification or training.
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality.
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $60.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Jira: 3 years (Preferred)
- IT project management: 5 years (Required)
- IT infrastructure: 5 years (Preferred)
- higher education: 5 years (Preferred)
- PMP (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Remote Tech Jobs