Stealthbits now part of Netwrix is a data security software company focused on protecting an organization’s credentials and sensitive information. By removing inappropriate data access, enforcing security policy, and detecting advanced threats, we reduce security risk, fulfill compliance requirements and decrease operations expense.
Identify threats. Secure data. Reduce risk.
We are looking for an Information Security Engineer to join our information security team. This position can be located in our Madison, WI office or remote, depending upon the candidate’s preferences and qualifications.
As a member of a small team at a rapidly growing company, you will have the opportunity to help shape the security culture of the company and lead the implementation and operation of new security processes, tools, and technologies. We don’t believe in the ministry of “no” and strive to enable our business’ success.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participating in the development, review, and compliance monitoring of information security policies, processes, and procedures
- Researching and recommending secure solutions that meet business needs
- Leading the evaluation, deployment, and operation of security tools and technologies
- Conducting risk assessments of our internal and third-party processes, systems, and applications
- Proactively identify and mitigate threats and vulnerabilities
- Monitor for threats to the organization, and its people, systems, and applications
- Assisting in the identification, investigation, and remediation of security incidents
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience; relevant certifications are an advantage
- A demonstrable understanding of the principles of information security
- Experience operating security technologies (e.g. endpoint protection, identity and access management, email security) in a growing enterprise
- A strong understanding of the Windows operating system, networking fundamentals, Active Directory and Azure AD, and Office 365 and other SaaS application security
- Familiarity with Azure and Amazon Web Services is an advantage
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Stealthbits is an Equal Opportunity Employer