Location - 85 Broad St., 28th Floor, NY, NY 10004
- Are you a seasoned quant/ Wall St veteran? Tired of working for the big banks? Looking for something cutting edge but more entrepreneurial?
- Get in on the factor investing revolution – obviously critical that you have significant experience with Equity factors/ Risk Premia/ Smart Betas etc.
- Get the chance to publish cutting edge content with a wide industry/ academic audience on topics relating to ML + Factors + Alt Data.
- Must be a self-starter & a go getter else the entrepreneurial life may not be a fit.
- Programming skills are CRITICAL: Expertise with Python, SQL, Matlab, VBA etc is a must.
- Equities experience is crucial e.g., knowledge of fundamental databases like Cap IQ/ Factset etc is a must.
- Expertise in Machine Learning; Optimization; Factor Investing would be desirable.
- Education - MSCF or PhD from a top school. BS/ BA must be in the hard sciences. CFA, CAIA, FRM is a plus.
- Could also have involvement in the Stat Arb hedge fund affiliate.
- Senior role. Min 10y+ experience.
- Please reach out to Milind.Sharma@QuantzCap.com & take a look at our website for more at: