Making a Difference:
We have an immediate opening for a Full-Stack Developer to join our growing development team. As a Full-Stack Developer, you will provide feedback on existing products and contribute to the design of new product features. You will build intuitive and highly scalable web applications using the Microsoft stack. This position can be based out of one of our offices or remote.
Origami Risk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive and benefit from diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We do not discriminate against any individual based upon race, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, sex, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Build entire features across all layers (database, services, and Web UI)
- Build responsive web applications that work across different screen sizes
- Support and manage client product implementations
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Experience with building mobile applications using Xamarin is a plus
- Strong communication skills, intelligence, and drive; must be able to work in a self-driven manner within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to quickly learn, apply new technologies
- Risk management and insurance expertise is a plus but not required
Who We Are
Origami Risk is an industry-leading provider of integrated SaaS solutions for the risk and insurance industry—from insured corporate and public entities to brokers and risk consultants, insurers, third party claims administrators (TPAs), and risk pools. We deliver a full suite of risk management and insurance core system solutions from a single, secure, cloud-based platform. We have a singular focus on helping clients achieve their business objectives by developing, implementing, and supporting our technology solutions.
Founded in 2009 by Risk Management Information System (RMIS) industry veterans, over the past decade Origami Risk has received more than two dozen awards for service excellence, technology innovation, and workplace culture. In addition to inclusion in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America, Origami Risk also has been repeatedly recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the “Best Places to Work” and Best and Brightest® Companies To Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).
Remote Tech Jobs