Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology. Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It’s time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
Visit us at https://bitso.com/
About the team:
You will be a key member of our React team. Your main focus will be to participate in a squad building the foundation of our features and setting up the bases for them to scale. We will ask you to help set up the good programing practices that help the adoption of this foundation on the company.
This is a role for an active engineer who will focus on delivering code and help with the planning related to this code. Since this is a senior role you will need to help other developers that you work with to grow their programming skills and their soft skills and to lead them by example.
To succeed you will need to be hands on, have an eye to detail, focusing on building reusable components that can be used to quickly create and scale these interfaces.
- 4 years of experience on Frontend development. Experience as a technical lead required.
- Experience planning, documenting, testing and releasing features or products.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with ReactJS Framework or similar frameworks (Angular or Vue.js)
- Strong general computer science knowledge.
- A user-centric mentality for building products.
- English language proficiency.
Additionally, it would be nice if you
- Mentor devs and help them into their career.
- Experience building large data sets visualization interactive web UI.
- Passionate about Crypto
- Work with product, design and other engineering teams(mobile, backend) to plan new feature development and help scale our current product and platforms.
- Help and propose solid bases for bases for our stack
- Write high-performance code designed to scale.
- Mentor other react developers to improve their coding skills and help set up good practices across teams
Compensation and Benefits:
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful
- Salary: We pay very competitively in the countries where we operate, based on sophisticated high-tech markets
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office
- This role is expected to work remotely.
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.
Bitso promotes an environment where people are treated fairly and with respect, free of discrimination, bullying, harassment, violence or threats.