What We're Looking For
You love beautiful, well-crafted, pixel-perfect interfaces. We value design. You can see it in all that we do. We approach development with craft and think a lot about form and function. You should feel equally at home talking to developers and designers. We're building the foundation for Web3 - a new platform for building decentralized applications (dApps) where no corporation has control over data. Experience with Ethereum is a plus. You must be interested in building world changing tools
- Develop, ship, and maintain The Graph's UI's + a library of React components for dApps based on GDS (Graph Design System)
- Develop, ship, and maintain quality interfaces for our marketing pages
- Work with our Design team to transform ideas and designs into modern, clean, and readable code.
- Collaborate with the product team to define new product features.
- Be an autonomous individual with a proactive attitude and receptiveness to feedback.
- React components: Experience building reusable UI components with thoughtful APIs and handling React component state and lifecycle.
- GraphQL + Apollo: We're building a GraphQL layer for Web3. You should know and love GraphQL 🙂
- Ethers: We use Ethers.js library for interacting with the Ethereum blockchain. Some familiarity would be desirable.
- NextJS: Experience with front-end frameworks, such at NextJS or similar.
- TypeScript: Experience with Typescript highly desirable.
- CSS-in-JS: Theme UI and Emotion.